Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas.


I had a
great Christmas this year!

First, mom & dad took me to see Santa at the mall. I ran around like a crazy baby and wouldn't behave in line unless mom bribed me with cookies. I know how these things work.

My picture turned out good. I don't really enjoy following directions, so smiling when mom, dad and the photographer were all telling me to was not about to happen. But I didn't cry or flip the bird, so it was a success as far as I'm concerned.






On Christmas morning, I awoke to the best present ever.

I actually gasped when I saw it. I was SO, SO very happy. I'm a sweet girl, too, so I turned to my mama and said, "Thank you, mommy!!"

My mama doesn't trick me with stories about Santa actually being real. We know he's a symbol of the Christmas spirit.

Oh! And in my stocking was my very own baby! She is soft and light brown (like me!) and wears a cloth diaper. She's anatomically correct too, supposedly. Except no nipples. So that's weird.

I also got a ton of other stuff because my grandma and aunties like to spoil me with plastic toys that make noise. I think they may hate my mother, but I'm not sure...

We ate a lot of food and sweets and I threw a huge temper tantrum before nap time. Hey, I just wanted some pie, people. Auntie Eryn baked a badass apple cinnamon pie, you would have thrown a fit for it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment