Thursday, January 15, 2009

Under the weather


Mini-me has a cold. She was not up to making her own posting. But I'm mom, aka The Maternal Unit.

Lorelei just has a little winter cold. Runny nose and off and on low-grade fever. Just enough to not sleep well, poor thing. I'm sure she'll feel better soon.

For the last 2 days she has told me over and I've that I am "the best!" mommy. Daddy is also the best daddy and grandma is definitely the best grandama. She's so sweet. The declaration of being the best is generally accompanied by a huge hug.

I am still being lazy about getting Christmas pics off my camera. So the pic there is a cute one from the Austin Ice Cream festival last summer, which is why she's so sweaty. It was in August! How cruel is that?

We were under the tent to see the Biscuit Brothers. Lorelei is the Biscuit Brothers' number 1 fan. She's seen them in concert half a dozen times in the last year or so. She's got a real appreciation of music building. She loves to sing along and DANCE! I'm so happy we live in an area where she can see live shows often.

Ok, mommy has to go. Hopefully Mini-Me will be back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment